Sellers across the country list products of various categories like apparels, footwear, fashion accessories, etc. via a self-serve UI, provided by one of the leading e-commerce portals in India. Over 20% of catalog attributes provided by these sellers are blatantly incorrect resulting in high customer returns and dissatisfaction. Hence, a stringent QC process for the incoming catalog is imperative before it goes live on the e-commerce portal.
SCALE: Checking and correction of 5000 products per day
Expected TAT: 24 hours
- Client integrated with Playment’s APIs to facilitate automated data transfer on a real-time basis.
- Playment built a completely automated workflow consisting of two major steps – Verification & Correction.
- Verification – 20 different types of tasks, as part of the workflow, were created to check 5-6 attributes (Category, Brand, Colour, Print type etc.) for products spanning across 60+ categories. The incorrect values were flagged.
- Correction – Flagged incorrect values were rectified by via expert Players on the platform.
- Tasks were routed to only expert Players in cataloging exercises, selected using Playment’s self-learning player selections logic (PSL) which evolves every time a Player submits a task.
- Depending upon the level of subjectivity a particular task was routed to 3 – 7 expert Players on the platform until the most accurate answer is sourced.
- The final output was provided back to the client in the desired format through an API.
We plan to increase the scale from 5,000 products/day to 1,00,000 products/day as we constantly improve the overall accuracy and reduce TATs.
Interested to take it further? Request Demo